Night Goblin Great Shaman Skills
- You get every skill at rank 0 as long as you fulfill the prerequisites.
- Any skill with no skill prerequisite deserves special attention because you can bank your points and get 5 ranks of it immediately when you reach the necessary level, instead of spending your points on low-level skills you may not want.
- Look for passive skills that require no mana, because one or two really good skills on a hero will monopolize use of the mana pool anyway.
Brain Bursta (Level 0)
- A magical attack that damages targeted enemy units for 1 HP with 10% chance to hit (+2% per rank).
- Reduces the cooldown of all spells by 6% per level.
- Increases the range of all spells by 4% per level.
- Increases HP by 1 per rank.
- Increases the hero's defence against ranged attacks by 5% per rank.
- The hero gains Lightning Shield. The shield has 5% chance to reflect 1 damage back to the attacker, +5% chance per rank.
- Summons 10 small fists (+2 per rank) to attack the targeted unit for 15 seconds. Each fist causes 1 damage every second with 5% chance.
- The probability of taking no damage over 15 seconds is ~46% (10 fists) or ~36% (20 fists).
These skills are only available during a duel. All other skills that need to be activated are disabled. Therefore, any points put here may be unavailable most of the time, and specializes your hero into an anti-hero build. Even so, it is hard to say whether you will get enough mileage out of a duelist hero because after a bout, he may have low health and no be able to handle a second bout. Damage is typically done by attrition unless you have invested a lot of points.
Fungus Breff (Level 0)
Fungus Breff (Level 0)
Fungus Breff > Maddening Cackle (Level 5)
- Blasts the opponent with a Stream of Corruption causing 1 HP damage. The spell has a 10% (+10% per rank) chance to poison the opponent for 5 seconds, causing 1 HP loss every second.
Fungus Breff > Mork Sees Ya (Level 15)
- Special attack that terrifies the opponent for 10 seconds. Every successful hit will do 5 additional morale damage (+1 per rank) to the opponent while the terror lasts.
Fungus Breff > Mork Sees Ya > Lightning Gaze of Morkhtning (Level 25)
- Curses the opponent to suffer 1 extra damage from each magical attack for 6 seconds (+1.5 seconds per rank).
Supernatural Resilience (Level 0)
- 8 second casting time.
- Four lightning bolts slam into the opponent. Each lightning bolt does 4 damage with 45% chance (+8% per rank).
- Decreases the attacker's chance to hit by 5% per level.
- Each point of morale loss caused by the hero has a 1% per rank chance to restore 1 HP to the hero.
Dreadfeaster > Master of the Winds (Level 15)
- Decreases the cost of all spells by 2% per rank.
- Does not appear to work on Combat or Command spells.
Passive Command skills work on the hero if they are not attached to a regiment.Divine Sight (Level 0)
- The hero's and the attached regiment's attack range increases by 2% per rank.
- Increases the hero's and the attached regiment's chance to hit with ranged attacks by 5% per rank.
- Increases the armour of the hero and the attached regiment by 0.4 per level for 20 seconds. Also decreases the chance to hit of enemy charges by 25% (+5% per rank).
- The hero's and the attached regiment's movement speed increases by 2% per rank.
Gork's Watchin' Uz > Call of the Chase > Buzzin' Swarm (Level 25)
- Conjures an insect swarm around the target enemy unit causing heavy damage to its morale. Target instantly loses 25 morale points (+5 per rank).
- The hero's and the attached regiment's chance to hit from the behind is increased by 5% per rank.
(no prerequisites) > Magical Ward (Level 5)
- Increases the hero's and the attached regiment's magic resistance by 0.5 per rank.