We won't be hand-holding you through absolutely everything, but instead just give tips on situations that we found tricky or that you might not have considered.
Chapter 4: The Final Stand
Mission 1: Dark Citadel
- The Light Mage Restoration of Isha is unwieldy to use on battlements and only resurrects the recently dead, so we will not clear the battlements with a melee regiment, and will have to find another way to limit losses. In any case, bring him.
- Fire Arrows are good here even though there are demons, but only one or two regiments need to have it on.
- Lead with Aurelion, follow with all archers and Light Mage. Keep the archers far in the back and let Aurelion draw all fire. Place a Restoration of Isha healing circle at Aurelion and back her up with arrow fire.
- Once the exterior is clear, have Aurelion use Wrath of Khaine on wall archers. Cautiously move your own archers up if you can be sure she will draw all axe thrower attacks.
- After both cannons near the gate are destroyed, destroy a section of wall and move in with Aurelion.
- The third cannon at the other castle corner cannot fire into the castle courtyard as that would be firing behind it, and its arc of fire is limited.
- Support her with arrow fire from OUTSIDE as it is more certain she will draw all fire inside Some axe throwers may remain on the wall or head down, and may end up behind her and between her and your regiments if you move in too close.
- Minor losses are fine here since the Light Mage can easily resurrect just a few losses as long as you cast SPELL early enough.
- The warriors inside are heavily armored and you might not be able to kill enough quickly while keeping Aurelion healed. Switch more archer regiments to Fire Arrows if necessary to make them retreat and take pressure off her.
- You should have plenty of time left over, and no net losses (possibly no losses at all).