We won't be hand-holding you through absolutely everything, but instead just give tips on situations that we found tricky or that you might not have considered.
Chapter 2: The Hosts of Ulthuan
Mission 6: Lord of Skulls (duel)
- Just keep using the Parry skill and win.
- The next mission ends the Chapter, so after you finish this mission, buy the Jade Wizard and any items from the store that you want, if you haven't done so already.
- We recommend this to be the time to buy the Jade Wizard as you didn't really need him for any previous missions and you have levelled up Captain Von Kessel as much as you can before the final mission. Remember that heroes start at the same level as your main hero when you get them, so the later you get them, the less you have to level them up.
- You don't have to assign any skills to the Jade Wizard yet since you probably won't use them in the next mission.
- Since the next mission ends the Chapter, you also need to look at Aurelion's army and store as this is also her last chance to visit her store. For the next mission, you can swap items between the Empire and Elven armies, so keep that in mind when you go shopping (although we just bought heroes and artifacts, and topped up regiment model counts).