- Restart a mission without advancing Days. Saving during a mission.
- Using the console to get wargear.
- Convenience Mod: A mod with various conveniences such as more starting gear for the Space Marines campaign, more stacking on limited use items, and optional god-mode / trainer mode.
TipsAfter playing the campaign on Primarch Difficulty, I strongly advise playing it on Sergeant Difficulty. More builds are viable, gear becomes much less critical, and it's a more interesting, dynamic, and exciting game when you can be more daring and less cheesy with your tactics.
- Character Builds
Dawn of War II Space Marines Campaign
- This walkthrough is based on the passage of days in our playthrough. If you go through the missions in using more deployments, or if you take optional missions instead of focussing on missions that progress the story, your results will greatly differ.
- Some tips are based on having specific skills/traits, although we have tried to avoid this.
- The increase in Tyranid Infestation for each planet is random each day and then reduced by any Shrines held, so your results may vary.
- Whenever possible, we aimed to have two extra deployments per day. To get one extra deployment, you need to finish your first mission of the day with at least 13 points (Fury stars + Resilience stars + Speed stars + Automated Foundries on the planet), or 11 point if you control 6 Foundries in total.
- To get a second extra deployment, you need to finish either your first or second mission of the day with at least 15 points, or 14 points if you control 6 Foundries in total.
- We aimed to get two extra deployments in the first mission so that we could take our time with the second and third deployments on the same day.
- We skipped a lot of optional missions because we weren't particularly interested in farming for gear, and in any case the missions started to feel the same once you've seen everything in the game.
- We deliberately chose not to use the Rosarius, especially for boss fights. You can otherwise just go in with the Rosarius on and attack with everything you've got, especially once you hold many Shrines.
- Day 1-5: Tutorial Missions
- Stand with your Brothers
- Retake the Hamlet
- Skykilla's Raid
- The True Enemy
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14