Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Silver Surfer
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Key Powers: Heal, Power Surge.
- One of a few characters (Daredevil, Ms. Marvel, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man) to have the time-slowing power.
- One of a few characters with 300+ Damage regular powers. Molecular Mix-Up can do over 300 at its highest level of power without Charging it, but you cannot get it to level 10 until level 73.
- One of a few characters (Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Spider-Woman) who can heal party members with regular powers.
- By the time you unlock him, you will have invested so much in other characters, so either enable him at the start or don't bother.
Powers: (at Skill Level 10)
- Cosmic Beam (16 Skill Points, 24 Energy)
- A powerful piercing beam.
- 139-154 Energy Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage)
- Heal (12 Skill Points, 100 Energy)
- Heals all nearby allies.
- Restore 67% of maximum Health.
- Molecular Mix-Up (16 Skill Points, 47 Energy)
- Re-arrange molecules in targeted enemy, causing internal damage.
- 322-356 Damage
- Power Surge (14 Skill Points, 31 Energy)
- Radial blast of cosmic energy that stuns enemies. Stun duration not clear.
- 51-56 Energy Damage, radius, stun
- Silver Dash (16 Skill Points, 17 Energy)
- Quick burst forward on surfboard.
- 58-64 Physical Damage, 252 Knockback
- Slow Time (16 Skill Points, 100 Energy, 22 seconds)
- Slows down time except for Silver Surfer and his allies.
- Presumably this is the same as other time-slowing powers and changes the time scale to 50%.
- Slows time, not targets. Therefore powers that have bonus effects against "slowed targets" do not benefit from this power.
- Surfer's Rage (11 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- 82-90 Energy Damage
- 12 Energy Damage per tap x 4 enemies.
- Galactic Might (Xtreme)
- Calls down a beam from the cosmos, building up and energizing nearby enemies. Deals extra damage if victim is slowed, frozen, or stunned. Also restores party Health and Energy.
- 85-94 Energy Damage, +21 Energy Damage if target is slowed, frozen, or stunned.
- Restore 25% Health and Energy.