Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for PC) - Playable Characters - Daredevil
This is one of our Marvel Ultimate Alliance walkthrough / cheats / mods posts. For an index of all Marvel Ultimate Alliance posts, click here.
A list of all character notes: Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Elektra, Ghost Rider, The Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Storm, Thing, Thor, Wolverine
- Daredevil isn't normally available until Murderworld in Act II, when you will have collected enough Daredevil action figures. You can also enable him with a cheat code.
- One of a few characters (Daredevil, Ms. Marvel, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man) to have the time-slowing power.
Powers: (at Skill Level 10)
- Baton Smash (16 Skill Points, 28 Energy)
- 139-154 Physical Damage, Chargeable (x2 damage, 10 seconds Stun), small area of effect
- Baton Throw (16 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- Use baton to fling enemy into the air. Charge longer to increase the distance the enemy will soar.
- 143-157 Physical Damage.
- Blind Sight (16 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 80 seconds)
- Show all enemies on the minimap and increase Damage inflicted by Daredevil and his allies.
- +10% Physical Damage
- Charge (9 Skill Points, 29 Energy)
- Charge at the enemy and pop them up into the air with baton.
- 68-75 Physical Damage
- Devastation (11 Skill Points, 23 Energy)
- Spin around with baton.
- 37-41 Physical Damage, radius, knockback.
- Extensive Strike (14 Skill Points, 28 Energy)
- Forcefully extend baton toward enemy.
- 139-154 Physical Damage.
- Hyper Sense (12 Skill Points, 116 Energy, 16 seconds)
- Slow down time except for Daredevil and his allies.
- Devil's Onslaught (Xtreme)
- Whip both batons around.
- 85-94 Physical Damage.